DMX RDM Network Accessories
DMX RDM Splitter 4
The PROLED DMX RDM SPLITTER 4 is a DMX 512-A / RDM compatible splitter and is intended for 19" rack mount. All ports are isolated. The splitter allows the bidirectional communication (necessary for E1.20).
Remote Device Management in DMX 512 installations.
- Different working mode selectable by built in switches
- 4 independent outputs, all outputs can be set separately
- BY PASS mode: input goes directly to the outputs (in this case no RDM function available)
- DMX mode: input goes over microcontroller and the signal is regenerated - so it is digitally renewed (in this case no RDM function available)
- RDM mode: input goes over microcontroller and RDM function is available
- the working modes can be set for each output
What is RDM?
RDM allows a bi-directional communication over the DMX 512 line, enabling RDM devices to do central addressing or to send status and error information back to the console. Most of PROLED products are RDM compatible.
PROLED DMX RDM SPLITTER Manual377.4 KB5 years warranty information
100-240 V / 50-60 Hz
|Dimension (w x h x d):|
482 x 44 (1HE) x 110 mm