Flex Strip Digital 60
The PROLED FLEX STRIPS DIGITAL are perfect for pixel applications. With the PROLED WS2812 PIXEL CONTROLLER, the DiGidot C4 Live or DiGidot C4 Extended controller each LED can be controlled individually.
- Digital controllable WS2813 LEDs.
- Double data line. By failure of one LED, the data will be passed to the next LED.
- To avoid a voltage drop, a new power input of 5 VDC is needed every 1,5 m.
- 3 colours in one LED, therefore 100% smooth colour mixing.
- High flexibility – adaptable to round shapes.
- Installation with 3M adhesive tape on the strip’s backside (self adhesive).
1x cable with 4-PIN to open wires
|Maximum quantity per power input:|
every 1,5 m a new power input of 5 VDC is needed
50.000 h at L80/B10
|Operating temperature range:|
-10° C till +45° C
|Width x height:|
10 x 2,5 mm
every LED (1,67 cm)
*With correct installation and a suitable thermal management.
SMD RGB 3-in-1 LEDs
red 80 Lumen per m
green 200 Lumen per m
blue 50 Lumen per m
r+g+b (white) 300 Lumen per m
red 620 nm
green 525 nm
blue 470 nm
Due to conditions of production photometric data can vary from production batch to production batch within the EU directive.